Dental Dam Dental Dam

And another crap flash passes

Sererously i dont know what to say about this other then it was a peice of crap. you have a face with a really annoying noice in the background and what looks like a 10 frame loop of squggly lines in the back.

Please make an actual flash, dont tarnish your name making spam flash that only gets passed because your part of the clocks. Have some decency

LokiClock responds:

no u

History of Stickmen 2 History of Stickmen 2

its alright

I liked this flash. However, iot still needs work, I'm not trying to discourage you when i say this but your drawing still needs work. if may make some suggestions that will help it would be this:

- for buttons, make a box behind the object. because its a lot easier to click on, it looks better it and it takes almost no time to make.

-try using straight lines, the sloppy hand drawn arrows dont impress people much

-i know your probly in your early stages of animation but try making the setting a bit better, a little close up drawing really does make a difference

okay, so now that im dont that heres what i did enjoy. then plot was okay, i laighed a couple times when i read about the parts of the stickman. so to wrap this up i think you did good. I hope to see more

Darkwind28 responds:

Hi there cooldude.

1. Kai.
2. What arrows..?
3. Well.. I'm not, and the plain, simple setting helps people to focus on the real content.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Another great Brankenwood tale

Like many others its been a while since I've last reviewed a movie but I think it's about time. Waterlollies and all of the Brakenwood seiries are magnificent, if I dont say so myself, better most animated T.V shows. With that said, lets move on.
Your skill in making an enviroment still amaze me and the overall tone is great for the story. You critisize yourself for story telling but this one has a good message. What goes around come around and that really came through to develope Bitey as character. Great story, great animation, I hope theres more soon

P.S. You really should think about submitting this to a movie contest to get some good awards. In my opinion, you could string together the stories and make a short film. but you do what you do best.

-Cooldude518

! Music Mania ! ! Music Mania !

Okay some games are near impossible

Like the first like piano game i fond is near impossible how am i supossed to get +15k if half of the song is empty space please make it at least a little easier.

Gravity Pinball 2 Gravity Pinball 2

this game is frustrating

i love the game but it is way annoying at level 19 easy when if i die pressing up it automaticly dies
great game advice: better dieing sound
different backrounds/blocks
lastly,a music off button it drives me nuts after
hearing the music for 10 min strait.

Test Your Knowledge Test Your Knowledge

not bad but ive found a bug

i voted on this earlier to save and went back to see if i could beat it but the max that you can get is 15 i tried all 4 answera and they didnt work but great game and i acuatly learnt something if the homework was correct

DrClay responds:

strange...
i checked it and it seemed ok.

well i'll check the whole thing and see if theirs anything wrong.

(Gillenium) Strange Petals (Gillenium) Strange Petals

So much you can do with this song

Ok i first heard this song and the first thing i thought of and this is really perfect for is a time lapse shot. I got a timelapse clip and played this and it was perfect.

This song makes me feel like the worlld has paused for me and everyone else is stuck in a fast forward of time its amazing. I love it thank you

Gillenium responds:

It's pretty choppy, so any content with the subject of time will probably suit this song well. I appreciate the review! :D

Rig - Monastery Rig - Monastery

Love this

its very relaxing, even writing this, i feel the need to make pauses, i hope you make more as good as this

Rig responds:

Haha, I hope so too. You might like my song "Progress"

Fox- HappyCore Trance Fox- HappyCore Trance

Instant hit

Loved it, honestly im almost disapointed thats its only 1:50 cause i would love a longer version if possible. I got to say if i didn't see that it was 1:50 i would think its a never ending loop nice transition.