Dental Dam Dental Dam

And another crap flash passes

Sererously i dont know what to say about this other then it was a peice of crap. you have a face with a really annoying noice in the background and what looks like a 10 frame loop of squggly lines in the back.

Please make an actual flash, dont tarnish your name making spam flash that only gets passed because your part of the clocks. Have some decency

LokiClock responds:

no u

History of Stickmen 2 History of Stickmen 2

its alright

I liked this flash. However, iot still needs work, I'm not trying to discourage you when i say this but your drawing still needs work. if may make some suggestions that will help it would be this:

- for buttons, make a box behind the object. because its a lot easier to click on, it looks better it and it takes almost no time to make.

-try using straight lines, the sloppy hand drawn arrows dont impress people much

-i know your probly in your early stages of animation but try making the setting a bit better, a little close up drawing really does make a difference

okay, so now that im dont that heres what i did enjoy. then plot was okay, i laighed a couple times when i read about the parts of the stickman. so to wrap this up i think you did good. I hope to see more

Darkwind28 responds:

Hi there cooldude.

1. Kai.
2. What arrows..?
3. Well.. I'm not, and the plain, simple setting helps people to focus on the real content.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Another great Brankenwood tale

Like many others its been a while since I've last reviewed a movie but I think it's about time. Waterlollies and all of the Brakenwood seiries are magnificent, if I dont say so myself, better most animated T.V shows. With that said, lets move on.
Your skill in making an enviroment still amaze me and the overall tone is great for the story. You critisize yourself for story telling but this one has a good message. What goes around come around and that really came through to develope Bitey as character. Great story, great animation, I hope theres more soon

P.S. You really should think about submitting this to a movie contest to get some good awards. In my opinion, you could string together the stories and make a short film. but you do what you do best.

-Cooldude518

What is Love? What is Love?

Best flash ever

Man I've loved your work and today i finally got all the hidden items and watched the bonus clip. I can tell ou really love what you do cause who else would put so many funny things in the background. like loller skate and i just noticed theres a heart in absolutly every scene. love the car said worst mistake of my life.
I can't ask for a much better animation than this. Love your work,hope for new stuff soon.

HALOMEN2 HALOMEN2

Great movie

always a fun thing when its tankmen, I like the halflife part in this i mean the portal was drawn quite well and gordon to. i have no bad critizizem here.
Nice Job

Cooldude518

Code:R.E.D. Episode 1 Code:R.E.D. Episode 1

Love IT!

Great Animation, Great Story, Canadian (Go Canada), and an amazing soundtrack.
I love the whole thing, short, but great. I like the fact its a canadian because no one would expect it. The good country with secrets only its computers out the only crime were really good at.
Hope for the sequel soon.

PZ's Guitar Hero PZ's Guitar Hero

One word: Bad

This isnt ng material also it wasnt that great it was white with some guy playing guitar hero but I only know this because its the title.
-the fingering was waaaay off ex. the same note was played in 3 different spots
-add some background and make it intresting
-have an intro or at least put the title in the movie
Last peice of advice/critizism
-get arms

V for Voice-Over V for Voice-Over

Nice Job Man

LOL i love the ending with the veryfast text that i could read some how and its funny as hell any ways good job
*I like bord games*lol

Behold The FUTURE Behold The FUTURE

Nice Job

An apocolypse prediction? funny and catchy song nice job

Beach Boys Collection Beach Boys Collection

did this take you 5 min

WTF was that its great music but two stick people trying to give a seizer c'mon try harder
FYI you spelt tour wrong